Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Go Big!

Go Big, Make Your Shot Count in the Connected World, by Cory Cotton is a remarkable book! The journey they have taken is full of practical tips that you can apply in your own circumstances if you so desire.  If you have the passion and the motivation, you can GO BIG too!



My Thoughts:  Basketball.  I hate basketball.  I never liked it as a kid and I am not fond of it still.  So needless to say, I was extremely skeptical of this book when I was given the chance to review it.  The cover did not exactly catch my attention either…college kids jumping and having fun.  I am an adult, I don’t jump and rarely have fun…what in the world could I possibly have in common with what I am about to read?


I grudgingly opened the book and began reading and before I knew it, the entire afternoon slipped away and I had finished the entire book…I could not put it down!  I was so awestruck with the passion, the honesty, the integrity of these guys that I felt honored to have been able to read their account of how they became Dude Perfect.

This is one of those books that I will save on the shelf for just the right time for my boys.  Soon enough they will need to gather their thoughts and decide where they are going with their passion.  The Dude Perfect gentlemen have blazed the trail already, the have asked the questions, they have understood the hard work that living your dreams can take!  I am very impressed with this book and I am giving it five stars!


You can read an excerpt of this book here, from our affiliate Amazon.com.



After reading my review and watching the video, does this sound like your kind of reading material?  Why or why not?  If you are pressed for time, please comment with one of the following, thank you so much!


A. I want to read it!
B. Someone I know will like this book!
C. GoBig does not sound like a book I would read because __________________.
D. Other…please leave a comment.

I Review For The Tyndale Blog Network
*I was given a complimentary book from Tyndale House Publishers, this did not effect the content of my review as they are my honest thoughts.