I am so excited to announce the AMF Summer Unplugged program that encourages bowling for kids (16 and under)...for FREE!!! I signed up today on their website and have my boys ready to go for some summer fun...especially when the weather starts getting way too hot to be outdoors!
Zip, Zero, Zilch for Kids 16 and Under
- At select AMF centers, two free games of bowling per day for kids 16 and under. (Shoe rental not included, but they’re worth paying for.)
- Time: open until 8:00PM, 7 days a week.
- Dates: Monday, May 30 (Memorial Day) through Monday, September 5 (Labor Day).
- Parents go to http://bit.ly/AMFfree to select a participating center (over 200 locations) and complete a simple registration form.
- Free game coupons emailed every Sunday starting May 29 for the following week – it’s that simple!
GREAT DEAL FOR EVERYONE OVER 17
- Share the fun and save!
- For families of registered kids, a one-time payment of $27.95 buys 2 games per day for 4 people all summer long – it’s the AMF Summer 17 Plus Pass. (Same dates and times as above.)
- Less than $7 per person for 2 games everyday all summer.
- Available online at http://bit.ly/AMFfree.
- Kids combo meals all summer for $2.99.
- Pin decorating contest:
- Most votes on Facebook in each of 4 age divisions wins a $2500 scholarship prize
- AMF donates 25 cents per vote up to $10,000 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure®
- Schedule of learn-to-bowl and fun competitive sessions.
I am not, nor have I ever been much of a bowler, but it is something that the kids enjoy doing (anyone have any great bowling tips for them?) so I go and let them play and in return I get to take pictures of them and cheer them on. It's a fair trade I would think! What are your summer plans with the family?
I participated in this campaign as a member of One2One Network and am eligible for a prize drawing. All opinions stated in the post are my own.