Monday, July 18, 2011

The Best of Last Week!

For those of you who do not know...and perhaps do not know because you are not connected with the Jewish culture or community, a little boy passed away at the hands of a monster recently.  You can read about how a community came together to uphold the family at Rebbetzin's Corner I was so touched by this...as a mother of two boys, I can only imagine.


Photobucket

From a woman who lives in the same area as Casey Anthony, you will get to read from her perspective the role the media played in taking the focus away from the little girl that needed an advocate.  Learn what role you can play in helping to save a young life at Keeping Up With The Joneses.


Then, on a happy note, Kadbury is sharing her daughter with us as she sings, You Are My Sunshine!  This is a day brightener and I hope you do not miss it!  Click here to share in the experience.

For anyone like me who is into couponing, budgeting, getting out of debt and so forth.  You will love the continuing series at Kosher On A Budget as she shares The Psychology of Budgeting!

Pebble Crossing :: Faith. Health. Simple Living.
Pebble Crossing has a call to action!  Speak up now or pay higher prices for your dietary supplements later on.  Catch the whole message at Pebble Crossing.



For a healthy but easy meal, stop on over to Meatless Meals for Meat Eaters and check out the recipe for Re-Fried Garbonzo BeansP.S. Be sure to wish her a Happy Birthday too!


The next time you choose to have tea, be sure to try this recipe from Joy of Desserts for French Eclairs!  I can hardly wait to try this!


And of course, what would the week be without a giveaway?  At Sugarpeach, she is giving away a Science book!  This is unusual and I am so appreciative for a non-fiction book giveaway!  Be sure to stop by and enter.

I hope that you enjoy these posts as much as I did.  Please say hello from Mar'ah when you comment and come back again next week when I post The Best of Last Week!