Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Places I Most Want To Visit!

I love to travel!  Usually, I have only gotten to travel for family functions or if moving could be considered traveling I have done that too.  However, I have decided that I am done with the social expectations of life and I am going to do something exciting...someday.  Eventually.  Maybe next year or when the kids graduate. In any case, I have compiled a list of places that I would love to travel to and explore (in no particular order).

Where are your top destination getaways?  What do you want to do when you get there?

Australia
So much supressed history, so little time!

Ireland
Home to 1/4 of my ancestors.  I have seen pictures of the family castle, but I want to visit it...amongst many, many other things!

Peru
The Nazca Lines and Machu Picchu!!!  More than exciting...exhilarating!

Alberta, Canada
So many natural wonders to behold...I am going to need an amazing camera!

Iceland
Many hidden natural treasures await here...

Israel
So much history...such a little country!

The Netherlands
Another 1/4 of my ancestors are from there...so much to see!

Germany
Castle tour anyone?

St. Petersberg, Russia
The Peterhof Palace is my destination!

Czech Republic/Austria
Formerly the Moravian province where another 1/4 of my ancestors are from.