Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award

This is my very first award and I am SO excited!  Wow...me?  You picked me?  I feel kind of like the kid in Phy Ed that usually gets picked last because they are awkward or...something else.  So needless to say, this was a wonderful treat to come to my computer for this morning!


I want to thank Evangeline of SugarPeach for awarding my blog, I feel honored to have been picked out of all those that you follow!

Rules

1. Thank and link to the blog of the person who gave you this award.
2. List seven random facts about yourself.
3. Give this blog award to four other bloggers.

Seven Random Facts About Me

1. Being able to discuss politics with like minded conservative people, makes me very happy.
2. I am planning on finishing Alexis De Tocqueville's, "Democracy In America," this year.  The original LONG version, not the condensed college version.
3. I have to fight for my computer chair with my cat daily.
4. I am learning about cooking for Shabbat.
5. I prefer classic literature to modern fiction.
6. My doctors think I should have been a Marine (due to my pain tolerance).
7. Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong era as I prefer most things historical.

Four Other Bloggers

Kristin at Kadbury Is Thinking Out Loud
Angela at Keeping Up With The Joneses
Andi at Declared Unto Him
Carmen at Pebble Crossing