Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Reshaping It All...Day 31
In this Reshaping It All Challenge, I have had some questions. Few people have the courage to do their own research and get answers to the tough questions...the why's and the how's, but that is my goal. I have my firm foundation on my Lord and Saviour Yeshua Ha'Mashiach, I believe every little jot and tittle in the Bible was placed there with significance. So...get ready for many of these questions to have some answers in the next coming weeks!
1) What does the Bible say about food?
2) Should I be concerned if the Bible mentions food?
3) Is there a reason that G-d allowed certain foods to be mentioned (specifically) in the Bible?
4) Did G-d address rules to food in the Bible?
5) How would Yeshua have taken care of His body?
6) Would G-d have thought ahead to the future and placed foods in the Garden that would someday combat disease as a result of sin?
7) Is there scientific proof that our bodies could live forever in the right conditions as stated in Genesis?
8) Why does the church rarely (if ever) teach on food...according to the Bible?
9) If there are laws/rules that the Creator placed for care and maintenance of His Creation...why are we not following them?
10) Can we truly thrive under 'only grace' or do we need to be heeding and truly living by the Word of the L-rd?