Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Forbidden Secret

But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
Matthew 24:37-39

Recently, I felt an urgency to study the early chapters of Genesis.  Several things had been bothering me.  I have been a part of many churches in my lifetime and none of them preached absolute truth.  They had all preached frothy peaches and cream sermons that went down sugar smooth.  Everyone I knew, including the pastors were nothing more than Sunday morning Christians.  Almost everyone I know can, "talk the talk," and appear to, "walk the walk."


When I looked in my Bible, I found words like Holiness, Reverence, Fear, Restitution, Command, Obey...none of these words were enforced.  No one knew Biblical Law, no one understood the Biblical FeastsPagan customs were embraced and practiced, while at the time I practiced them too...I did not know any different.  Christian History was controlled so that the truth was not allowed to be known by "lesser" individuals as a means of control. 


I was tired of church as usual.  I was hungry for something real, something more.  After 30 years of doing church the pagan way, I met my husband...who was a pagan, ironically.  I stubbornly stuck to my way of life so he converted to Christianity.  Then...I started questioning.  I was shocked to learn how much of "church ritual" was actually pagan ritual.  I was horrified to understand that the Jesus that is celebrated in most American Christian churches actually was not the Son of God, but an imposter!  Then, I met Yeshua, the real Son of God.  The God of the Holy Bible, who was and is and is to come.  That was a happy day for me indeed!

The more I have researched, the more I am convinced that the end times as described in Revelation are not going to happen the way alot of high paid preachers are broadcasting that it is.  God has always worked in patterns, He is very organized and does nothing without purpose.  Even the entire spectrum of space has a distinct pattern (please go see the Hubble IMAX movie-you will understand this towards the end). The human body has a distinct pattern, even the tiny human cell, DNA, and atom has a distinct pattern.  If the Creator and King of the Universe could put patterns into the largest and smallest parts of His creation, would He also most likely follow a plan and pattern for it's existence as well?


The very best book I have read on the subject of the hidden truth within the church is, "Forbidden Secret: Your Future Hijacked," by Jonathan Gray.  I have read a few books by this author and he has a true heart for the Lord God Almighty.  Everything he researches, studies, digs up and explores is done for the Glory of the Risen King!  For people that are sincerely angry about what I have written, I would encourage you to read that book before posting a comment.  You must know what you are dealing with before trying to fight what you do not understand. 


While researching I have seen over and over and over that God always chooses the least, He always chooses a remnant.  He chose the remnant in the story of Noah, He chose the remnant with the story of Gideon, only a remnant believed that the Promised Land could be taken, and the list goes on and on.  God has always chosen to show His ultimate Glory not through the strength of man, but through the weakest.  Even Samson's greatest moment was when God chose to work in his weakest physical moment.  Yeshua chose the most unlikely candidates to be His disciples.  Jehovah has a plan and purpose that He chooses to work with.  He will not alter that plan to accommodate the fickle whim of six billion people on the planet, however, if six billion people on the planet would like to conform to His plan and purpose, that is acceptable and noteworthy.


It is time to wake up and realize that we cannot be spoon fed anymore.  We cannot be spoon fed by our favorite preachers that use flashy words and animation.  We cannot be spoon fed by religious organizations that have the best and most expensive music production.  We cannot be spoon fed by religious schools that want to leave a name and legacy while compromising truth.  God has given us a brain to use, a brain to study His Word, a will to choose to follow His ways instead of man made doctrine.  The choice is ours, the most beautiful gift of all...freewill, the freedom to choose.  That, is one of the most forbidden secrets of all, the freedom to choose the truth of God!

"But first He must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation.  And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all."
Luke 17:25-27

No comments: